Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ezra Sanders Crockett

He's here!! The newest addition to the Crockett clan.

 

Ezra Sanders Crockett

8.18.09 - 4:50pm

8lbs 5oz

20 inches

 

We couldn't be happier!  I decided I couldn't wait any longer to get him here and went in to get induced about 4 days early... SO glad I did... he is a big boy!  Things went pretty smoothly. Checked into the hospital around 9, got my epidural at noon and delivered Ezra at 4:50.  He came out a little banged up and bruised but healed pretty quickly.  He is absolutely adorable but we're still trying to find out who's kid he is! All that dark hair...we don't know where it came from!

Norah took to him immediately and her face still lights up every time she sees him. Sometimes she "loves" him a little too much. Our new favorite word is "soft".

He is definitely one loved kid...

 

MOmandDad

DiagonalSleeper2

Yawns

MomKisses

DadAndSon3

TheFamily

DadAndHisKids WereInThisTogether

6 comments:

vicki crockett said...

Love all the pictures. I find the most captivating one in Joel's Picassa album is the one where she is holding Ezra and has her finger against her cheek- It just seems to beg for many interesting captions!!
Like - Do you think Mom remember to buy the blue binkies or will he get my old pink ones?

Hugs to you all - Mom Vicki

KevandChels said...

Congratulations! Handsome boy. And I love his name!

Dub said...

Great pictures Mandi. Who took them? Congratulations. He is beautiful. By the way, this is Shannon...not sure why it says Dub (guess Marc was signed in)

Al and Jenny said...

Mandi, he is just darling!! Isn't it so fun to have a little guy? These pics are great. I am glad that everything went so well :)

Caroline Brock said...

I am so excited to see him!!!! You look amazing. Why can't I look as good when I have kids??? I hope October vacation plans to Myrtle beach are still on....

Mandi said...

beautiful family! can't wait to meet him!