Saturday, October 3, 2009

Growing

Here are some recent pics we have taken of Norah and Ezra.  It is amazing how fast they grow!  Norah is losing all of her "babyness" and Ezra is a chunk!  My six-week-old looks like he is 3 months! 

Norah is starting to say some of the funniest things! Her favorite movie right now is Toy Story 2.  Yesterday I was feeding Ezra and Norah was in the other room playing with play dough.  Out of nowhere I hear a voice from the kitchen shouting, "Yard sale, Woody, yard sale!"  I about peed my pants laughing.

Some other Norahisms:

She LOVES to sing and is constantly talking a tune (doesn't quite have the melody thing down yet).  The song she sings most: The Barney Song

In Norah:

Wuv you (I love you)

Wuv me (You love me)

a happy fam-ma-me (We're a happy family)

blanky hug (with a great big hug)

kiss me a you (and a kiss from me to you)

say you wuv me too (Won't you say you love me too)

 

She loves "cold doodles" (any type of pasta noodle with no sauce)

 

Any word that has the "eerie" sound it in she will take and repeat that sound before she finishes- just for fun: cereal is cerea-erea-ereal and ariel is arie-arie-arie-ariel - the number of times she does it varies and sometimes she won't do it at all- hilarious!

IMG_8735-2

Ezra at one week

IMG_8843-1

six weeks- our other bulldog!

IMG_8758-1

IMG_8759-1

Norah likes to share her toys... wonder how long it will last.

 IMG_8781-1

IMG_8783-1

IMG_8788-1

 IMG_8834-1

These are for Grandma Vicki... she's in her princess skirt and her "fairy godbrother" shirt!

3 comments:

Kristen Crockett said...

Hope this means you're coming out of the newborn fog. Oh, it's one for the books, right? Especially with trying to keep the other one occupied! They all look so cute! I can't believe you made that crown. Charlotte is so jealous.

Holly said...

I my gosh! I love ALL OF IT! Your kids are so beautiful! I miss you all and hope that things are going rather smoothly. It's hard to have much time for anything when you have 2 very young babies and an intern for a hubbie!

Caroline Brock said...

He is soooooooooo cute! Love the one with you and Ezra at one week. It ALMOST ( but not quite) makes me want another!!!