Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back Again!

And you thought I was done with the vacation posts. After San Francisco we finished out trip with a few more days in CA and then drove to UT and stayed for a couple of days.  Joel drove home and I flew with Norah. Two weeks later... WE'RE BACK!  Only Norah and I could make it but the reason was well worth the flight being 8 months pregnant with a squirmy toddler on my lap- Kyrstin's Wedding! 

It was a crazy week- lots of last minute things to get done, a girl's night, going through the temple and not to mention the wedding.  Kyrstin looked beautiful and I think it was all that she wanted it to be.  I am so impressed with her and her ability to make everyone feel loved and appreciated. I love you Kiki!

IMG_7990-1

Our girls night out... we went to Cafe Rio and saw The Proposal

IMG_7994-1

The bride-to-be and her friends

IMG_7995-1   IMG_7996-1

Norah and JoJo waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple...

IMG_8002-1

They did it! Doesn't she look gorgeous?

IMG_8022-1

Jonas and Ryan at the reception

IMG_8054-1

1 comment:

Caroline Brock said...

WOw. What a beautiful bride! Love the dress. I also liked seeing your sisters and mom again! And Nora looked adorable at the reception. I want to see a picture of you at the wedding!!