Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lost of fun…

To celebrate the final season of Lost, we had a little get together with our friends the Gunn’s- complete with island-themed Dharma food (pulled pork sandwiches from Pappy’s, mango salsa, pineapple and coconut ice cream and macaroons for dessert- so yummy!), tropical decorations (I put every plant in the house in the “viewing” room) and, yes, costumes! Wish I could have captured the moment we all saw each other… it was hilarious!

IMG_9840-1

IMG_9838-1

Can you guess who they are???

3 comments:

Caroline Brock said...

Joel looks hilarious! what a fun night!

Emily said...

That killed me! I know Joel is Hurley and Dave looks like Daniel Faraday, but Laura is a total mystery. I'm not a regular LOST watcher though, so I might be off.

Brooke said...

Wish we could have been there!