Friday, July 17, 2009

Joel Crockett, M.D.

So this is old news by now but I wanted to document because I am SO incredibly proud of Joel.  He is officially an M.D.  He graduated from Saint Louis University School of Medicine on May 14, 2009.  His entire family (minus Ben) came out to see him and celebrate.  We definitely had a full house but Joel couldn’t have felt more loved and supported.

Those four miserable years of pain have finally come to and end and I think Joel is (finally) breathing a sigh of relief.  He has started his transition year at St. John’s Hospital here in St. Louis and actually enjoying himself!  Life is better on the other side… 

Here are some pics from the event:

IMG_6811-1

Joel on the big screen getting his hood

IMG_6832-1

IMG_6837-1

Joel with his parents

IMG_6856

Love this picture

IMG_6864-1

Pete and Joel – lots of late nights, diet coke and halo

IMG_6875-1

Joel and his siblings

Joel, I couldn’t be more proud and excited for you.  I am so grateful for all that you do for me and our family. I love you. Lots.

No comments: