Saturday, May 1, 2010

I heart spring.

Here are a few recent shots of the kids. Some are from the Missouri Botanical Gardens- one of my favorites places in St. Louis- it’s all azalea-ed right now. And some are from right in our own backyard. Spring this year has been amazing- very mild, lovely, love it.

IMG_0314-1 

IMG_0349-1

IMG_0400-1

IMG_0408-1

IMG_0417

IMG_0435-1

They are both at the cutest ages right now, (I think I’ve said that at every age) but seriously, they are. I just want to eat them up!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

That flower background is amazing! I love Ezra's big grin.

Lyn said...

They are truly adorable. Ezra is
growing up so fast.

JosetteK said...

Mandi, That little guy of yours has the best smiles, he is adorable. Norah is just as cute as ever. You are both lucky parents.