Monday, April 5, 2010

Norah

Oh the joys of having a two-year-old. Norah is at the cutest age right now.  I constantly find myself having to discipline her while trying not to laugh.  Here are a few of the latest examples:

The other morning I walked into the dining area and Norah had just finished eating her cereal. She was dunking Cinderella in her milk.

Me: “Norah, let’s don’t put Cinderella in the milk because it makes her all sticky.”

Norah: “Mom, she’s getting baptized.”

What do you say to that?!

Last Sunday we were driving home from church and I was talking to her about not pushing kids in nursery and being kind to them like Jesus is. I asked:

“Do you want to be like Jesus, Norah?”

She replies, “No, I’m Noh-Nohs” (what she calls herself)

Well okay then…

Today, as I was trying to get ready to take us all to a doctors appt, I walked out of  my room and found this:

IMG_0309-1

IMG_0310-1

Dog tattoo? Couldn’t keep a straight face as I was telling her “no!” on this one! Poor Higgs.

Note to self: don’t buy non-washable markers ever again.

Life with a two-year-old is crazy but she sure is making it fun!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it!! Hehehe

Brooke said...

really funny and cute.