Friday, November 6, 2009

The Better to Eat You With My Dear…

IMG_9252-1

IMG_9195-1

IMG_9223-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 IMG_9169-1

IMG_9229-1

IMG_9279-1

I thought the wolf was supposed to eat Little Red Riding Hood…

Halloween this year was a blast! We had a family from our ward with two young boys over and ate a yummy dinner, went trick-or-treating, decorated cookies and carved pumpkins.  This was Norah’s first experience trick-or-treating- took her a few times to get the hang of it.  She kept walking right into peoples houses! After a few lessons in trick-or-treating etiquette she was a pro and got extra candy at every door for being so cute! They have a tradition in St Louis where you have to tell a joke at the door or you don’t get your candy.  The joke for the group was:

“Why can’t a bike stand on its own?”

“Because it’s two tired!”

Joel and I had fun creating Ezra’s costume. There wasn’t a pre-made baby wolf costume to be found so we had to improvise. Sort of a “Where the Wild Things Are" version of the big bad wolf.

Norah LOVED dressing up in her costume and asked to do so on a daily basis.

We already can’t wait til next year!

7 comments:

KevandChels said...

wow! I'm impressed with Ezra's costume! And I love family themed costumes. I'll have to try and be creative like you all next year.

Holly said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!! They look so incredibly cute!

Heather said...

They look so cute! Halloween with kids is great!

Caroline Brock said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NORA'S COSTUME IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!! That second picture of her is amazing--put that up on the wall!!! And, Ezra is already huge. I can't wait to see him in January!

Kelley Bridge said...

I can't believe it...Annie was Little Red too! They must be best friends after all!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness is all I can say! Soo cute. I thought about you guys during Halloween, I miss your annual party@

Mandi said...

I just now saw this! WHY DON"T YOU SHOW UP ON MY READER! I'm reader retarded! I love it. I just caught up on all your posts. hilarious. We miss that girl and can't wait to meet that little guy! So cute!