Sunday, October 26, 2008

Babies and Bulldogs...

So, I've joined the ranks of the bloggers.  And I'm really excited about it. In between being a mommy, naptime, playtime, ArtRiver, dinner, family time, preparing lessons and the many other things that keep me on my toes, I hope to be able to record moments in my life about my baby (hopefully babies someday) and bulldog (Joel is praying that will be plural someday too).  Moments about all of our little things.  I want a record for my family about the wonderful life that we share and all of the many blessings we have been given. 

 

Here are the troops:

oldtimenorah2 

This is Norah and Higgins when Norah was about five months old.  She is still in love with him although now it has become a game where Norah chases Higgins around hoping to get a piece of his ear or jowl while Higgins scrambles away in fright. He is not her biggest fan right now. More to come...

4 comments:

Kristen Crockett said...

So cute! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to keep up on your happenings. Not fair--great photos and the talent to make them artistic, too!

vicki crockett said...

Mandi,

Jay and I are looking at your blog. We want more and more pictures!!!! Joel, said you found some toys at garage sales. I can not wait to see her playing with them.
We miss you all bunches. Hugs - Vicki

Lyn said...

Mandi,

It will be great to keep up with the things all of you are doing.
We miss you so much. Just think,
Norah will be turning one on Nov.
16th.

Lots of love to you, Joel, and
Norah...and Higgins too.

Caroline Brock said...

LOVE the picture!! How did you make it look so old?? It looks like it's been sitting in the attic for about 50 years....